Friday, March 5, 2010

vivid dreams.

last night i dreamed i was driving down a steep sloping hill, and that my brakes gave out & i was suddenly vertical to the ground. when i hit, my car flew far through the air, and i was driving over icy ground when i landed, trying so hard to maintain control of my car. as i drove over tree the rocky terrain, there were suddenly cars coming at my from the opposite directions, and i couldn't avoid them, so i veered even further away from the road. when the trees became too thick to drive through, i ran out of my car into the cold and tried to run back up the steep hill i'd come down, but i my shoes had no traction and i couldn't climb back up. i was in the middle of a forest. i just kept climbing up and sliding back down, falling into ice.

i also dreamed that i was trying to take a picture of a snow covered path somewhere in Ithaca, but I couldn't quite get the angel I wanted, and I my camera ran out of batteries, and when i returned to the spot to take the picture again, it was no longer there. The lake had turned into a sea. There were gates everywhere, and they all lead to this sea, and everything was so snowy.

i recently dreamed about her, as well. she was sitting at the center table when i walked into the office, talking to her mom, my boss. My boss looked at me, who stared in disbelief and confusion, and said, "it's okay sara, she's been here with me for a while now, and you can now see her too." I watched from my desk as they talked.
Later, when i went to the area where the water bubbler is, she followed me over and pulled me aside. I can honestly say, I've never had anybody be so overly vivid in a dream as she was - her eyes just pierced me. She asked me how her mother was doing. I told her that I think she's holding up okay, at least at work. She teared up. I told her it wasn't fair what had happened to her. She hugged me.

This one will stick with me for a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment